Monday, October 24, 2011

Wow!

Time flies when you're having fun? Maybe? It's been almost a year. A while back I said I make no excuses, and I don't. But since the last post I've: had bronchitis, and pneumonia, and three sinus infections (all while pregnant), had a baby an hour after arriving at the hospital (no drugs, baby!), discovered Lovey needed glasses, had a summer vacation with the fam, took a leave from work, and have been working pretty hard to raise my beautiful family.

So....life once again has been a chaotic distraction. I guess I was onto something when I named this blog. But, I told many people that one of the reasons I took this year off was so I could decide what I wanted to do when I grew up. And one of the things I've always know I wanted to do when I grew up was write. So here I am. Take it for what you will.

No comments: