Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog love.

I feel in love with a woman I met on the internet. Really, I did. Don't worry, Honey's OK with it. I was introduced to her about a year ago by some amazing woman who belong to a message board of mine. At first wasn't really into her. I might check in with her every so often, but I was non-committal. Then this summer, when I had more internet perusal time on my hands I started seeing her every day. She's like a habit now. I need my daily fix like I need a cup of coffee. If you know me, you know how important coffee is to my existence. This woman is like me in some ways. She's funny, she tells it like it is, she loves her family, her home, her cooking (and eating), and she loves her cattle. Ok, I guess that's where the similarities end. I don't live on a cattle ranch, but after reading her blog, I just might want to. So if you have a quick second (be forewarned that second will turn into many wasted-for lack of a better word-minutes), check her out. Her name is Ree Drummond and I think she's pretty cool.

No comments: