Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm a curmudegeon.

I'm having a very cranky day today. It is 4 days from Christmas so I should be in a good mood, but really I"m giving hte grinch a run for his money. You see, by nature I'm a complainer. I've learned that it is a coping mechanism. Once I complain about something I usually feel better. Not the case today. As the day has worn on I've felt yuckier and yuckier. And therefore crankier and crankier. I have a headache, and a stomachache, and a long to-do list. I'd love to put on sweats and crawl into bed for a nap. Ahh...nap. It's such a good word, and action. I wish I could nap every day. Instead I get to go to the grocery (maybe two actually) and then go home to Honey and Lovie for a little play time. After bed I have to make some phone calls and do some minor work and by then I"m sure it'll be time for bed. But by then, it will mean that I'm only two more work days away from winter vacation. I guess I can't be cranky about that. See? I told you, complaining usually makes me feel better.

No comments: